Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Take Illustrator everywhere with Illustrator on the iPad

Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator on the iPad brings the powerful vector drawing and editing capabilities of Illustrator to one of the most popular mobile devices. The combined power of cloud documents, artificial intelligence, touch interface, and cross-product workflows makes Illustrator on the iPad a powerful tool for all designers that want to create on the go.

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 1.33.25 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 1.43.00 PM.png

proteus-the_sameillustrator-cloudfiles2.png

How do I access Illustrator on the iPad?

• Already subscribed to Illustrator or Creative Cloud? Illustrator on iPad is part of your Adobe Creative Cloud or Adobe Illustrator subscription and available through the App Store. 
  • Want to use the trial version or purchase the application? If you are currently not subscribed and want to download our 30-day trial version before you decide, use this link.  To subscribe to or purchase Illustrator on the iPad click this link.  

Can I use Illustrator on the iPad on any iPad?

Adobe Illustrator on the iPad is compatible on any iPad that runs on iOS version 13.4 or later. See this article for minimum system requirements. Apple Pencil is recommended but not required to use Adobe Illustrator on the iPad. All Apple Pencils (1st & 2nd gen) are supported.   

How do I get started with using Illustrator on the iPad?

The following resources should help you quickly get started with using Illustrator on the iPad.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will Ai be available for Android mobile devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Veertje,

Adobe rarely ever announces in advance when new device support will be available. Those that know can't say, and those that say don't really know.

The best advice I can offer is to add you vote to one of these request threads, or create your own on this site:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/931888-illustrator-ipad-feature-requests?query=android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply Michael. And I voted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines