• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working on Vector based (eps) file in Illustrator on iPad

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm thinking of completely switching over from my Macbook to my Ipad. Now the thing is that I really need Illustrator. Mostly I use Illustrator for vector files. Now I was wondering if it is possible to use vector (eps) files on Illustrator on the Ipad. Does anyone know about this? Thank you in advance,

Elliott

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Illustrator on iPad is totally capable of working on the vector files, however, it's still in evolving stage. There few features which are still not available in iPad version. 

I would suggest working on iPad majorly.  The document from iPad syncs automatically to the desktop, so you can use the desktop AI to use those features.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Illustrator on iPad is totally capable of working on the vector files, however, it's still in evolving stage. There few features which are still not available in iPad version. 

I would suggest working on iPad majorly.  The document from iPad syncs automatically to the desktop, so you can use the desktop AI to use those features.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines