• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worst help center, liers, empty words

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know if it is possible to be worst comapny then adobe. Its been a month since i report my problem to adobe. It took 12 hours of my time to tlk do different people who only tell lies, like i would be their crazy girlfiend not a customer. Lies about contact, upadeting, they told me to do video of the problem, to send print screens to connect to thier network ect. Nothing happen, they told me that someonecwill contact me in 24/48 hours nothing happen. And i cant work, dont have tools i need nd i need to pay for this really bad product. Hope it will come back to them someday and hit them really hard in face. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Complaining about Adobe support on a user-to-user support forum won't get your problem sorted out.
Specially since you haven't actually indicated what your issue seems to be.
Since you have posted in the Illustrator on the iPad thread we can only assume you've had some sort of issue with Illustrator on your iPad. If you want someone on the forum to try to assist, perhaps you could be a bit clearer about what problem you're trying to solve.

Personally I think Ai on iPad works really well for a newly released app. I wouldn't be using it on a professional level as it doesn't have anywhere near the same features as the desktop app for my liking, but many have created some very nice work with the tools currently available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines