• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator CONSTANTLY closing by itself and if it manages to stay open is extremely laggy

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to utilize the Capture program and it import into Illustrator to refine my designs.  If it manages to stay open, there is a 2 minute delay between anything I do and when it actually responds.  Mostly, it just closes itself randomly.  I pay a good bit for use of these programs and I definitely don't feel like I am getting what I am paying for. I have checked that everything is updated, and deleted and reinstalled, as well as completely signing out of my accounts and signing back in.  Nothing helps at all.  I am extremely frustrated and about to find other options if I cannot find a solution.  Here's specs and other info:

Crash Report: https://pastebin.com/vbwrBMJU

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about this trouble. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed by now. If not, please try updating the application to the most recent version. We have recently released an update for Illustrator on iPad (1.2) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on (1.2), then we recommend you to update to latest version and let us know how it goes.

If that doesn't help, I would request if you could share a few more details like:

1. Crash logs: Open iOS Settings > Privacy > Analytics and improvements > Analytics data on your device. You will see file names like “adobe illustrator***.ips.. Please share this file.
  2. Device configuration
  • Device Model
  • iOS version (Beta or Released & Version),
  • Are you using any trackpad or Keyboard? If yes, please do share the details.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines