Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aus der iPad-App drucken

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich nutze seit kurzem die iPad-App-Version von Ai und komme irgendwie gar nicht zurecht.

möchte z.B. etwas drucken und finde nix.

Sorry, bin kein Profi-Anwender ;-))

TOPICS
Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you have a connection to a printer from your iPad it should be possible.

From the Export menu, if you select Full Document then choose your printer it should be printing.

My settings were Format: jpeg, Color model: RGB, Quality: High, Resolution: High
Embed ICC profile was checked. The first run I had all artboards selected and received a blank page, so I tried again with Full Document as the marked option then it printed the image.

It's also worth noting, I had one image which did print and another which gave me a blank sheet from my printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wenn es direkt nicht funktioniert, besteht die Möglichkeit, ein PDF zu exportieren und das über eine PDF-App zu drucken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines