• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deselecting on ipad

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, and thank you for the long expected illustrator for iPad.

I looked around and didn't find a shortcut/gesture to deselect anythind, especially after using the pencil tool, does anyone know how to do that?

In the pencil tool on the desktop version, there is an option to choose whether you want to keep last drawn line selected, or to keep it unselected. Is there a way to do that on the iPad?

thanks

Gidon

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi there,

I am afraid, these tool options are not on the iPad at the moment. The best way to deselect a path without having to change tools, is to use the primary touch shortcut and tapping on the object in the layers panel.

I'd also request that if you can take out a moment and submit it as a feature request here.

Thanks,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am afraid, these tool options are not on the iPad at the moment. The best way to deselect a path without having to change tools, is to use the primary touch shortcut and tapping on the object in the layers panel.

I'd also request that if you can take out a moment and submit it as a feature request here.

Thanks,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines