FULL-SIZE KEYBOARD?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Apple Pencil, but I can't get the full-size keyboard to come up. Keep getting the little mini one... drives me nuts.

Anyone else? I managed to bring it up once, but I have no idea what I did and I can't seem to replicate it...

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Participant , Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020
If you tap on the screen with your finger it;ll bring up the full size keyboard. If you haven't figured it out yet. If you tap with the Pencil it expects you to write what you want to type... then translates it into type. This is an Apple iPad OS14 thing, not Adobe.

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you tap on the screen with your finger it;ll bring up the full size keyboard. If you haven't figured it out yet. If you tap with the Pencil it expects you to write what you want to type... then translates it into type. This is an Apple iPad OS14 thing, not Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you; I believe I tried that.... there may be some settings I need to change regarding whether or not you can draw with your finger. I'll play with it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines