• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW CAN I PRINT IN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR FOR IPAD? HOW CAN I SAFE DOCUMENTS AS .AI ?

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI COMMUNITY... Wonder if anyone has tried to print from AI for ipad , i don't seam to find the option.

And if anyone can tell me why i don't have the option to safe as .ai on my export options..or a safe as ..one?

Thank you all. 

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't currently print from Illustrator on the iPad. You'd have to export as a PDF or image, and print from another app.

You can export a .AI file by tapping the Share icon, then choosing "Publish and Export," then choosing "Quick Export as AI." This will give you the iOS sharing interface, which includes the opportunity to "Save to Files."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thankyou Michael I do appreciate your reply trying it now .. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines