• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Straight lines?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to make straight lines, like if I want a completely horizontal line with the pen tool?

If not, that feature would definitely be on my wish list!

TOPICS
Draw and design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Susan,

You can create a straight line by pressing the primary modifier anytime while drawing with the Pencil tool. Please check this link for more details.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susan,

You can create a straight line by pressing the primary modifier anytime while drawing with the Pencil tool. Please check this link for more details.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, thanks a lot. I was trying the same with the pen tool, with no success. But with the pencil tool it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try holding down the SHIFT key while using the line tool.  That should also work with the elipse and rectangle tool; hold down SHIFT and you can draw circles and squares.  This is common with many apps with drawing capabilities.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines