• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sync two clouds

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  Please help.  I got Illustrator for ipad in November, and  I set up my subscription with an Appleid.  Then, last week I got a new Macbook Pro and installed Illustrator on that.  My problem is that my cloud documents are not compatible.  Most of my work is on the ipad, but if I sign out of the appleid and in to my new Adobe ID on the ipad everything I had worked on is gone.  How can I sync my two cloud accounts?  Thanks so much!

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If youhave subscribed to Illustrator (or even the Creative Cloud) then that includes Illustrator on the iPad.

What you can do now is invite your second account toyour files and then import them into that account or download them. Then try and merge those accounts. Could be as simple as just log out of the iPad account and log in to the more general account. But you might want to make sure. Please contact Customer Care https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

But make sure to download all your exsting files to the Macbook first resp. including them into the CC acount.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines