• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2021 Illustrator Scale Tool

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Mac running the latest BigSur, whenever I bring up the scale window by double clicking on the tool in the tool bar I get a new set of seemingly random numbers and it's defaulting to non-uniform. In the past is has always retained the last scale that I typed in. There is another Mac in my department that does the exact same thing.Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 10.10.12 AM.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. The scale tool saves the last scale used until you close the app. Either using the fields in the Scale window or dragging the Scale tool.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to, now I'm just getting random numbers as seen in the screen grab above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep. I'm getting the same thing. I didn't think Illustrator could get worse than the 2020 version - which only crashed using the GPU on my 16" MacBook Pro - but 2021 added a whole slew of new bugs, including frequent crashing on my iMac Pro as well as this lovely and annoying new 'feature'. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines