Highlighted

A color question, man.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

截屏2020-06-24 下午4.40.01.pngI think it's bug there. I set color value to ' BB0114' as shown in the picture in one day. But the color value chaged when I placed some pictures later. As I know abou it, color value will darker and darker. It's common and weird.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Please describe step by step exactly what you did.

Also: please tell us the version and system.

Is this an RGB document? Because using Hex color code only makes sense in RGB documents.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

A color question, man.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

截屏2020-06-24 下午4.40.01.pngI think it's bug there. I set color value to ' BB0114' as shown in the picture in one day. But the color value chaged when I placed some pictures later. As I know abou it, color value will darker and darker. It's common and weird.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Is this an RGB document? Because using Hex color code only makes sense in RGB documents.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 1
Resources