• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Absolute positioning fails, I'm getting weird decimals like 9,1501 or 1,499 instead of 9,15

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My AI doesn't accept an x position value of 9,15 but keeps changing the value to either

1,499 or 9,15. This effect happens for some of my objects, other accept the value, and I don't know why. Does someone know a solution? I'm used to use CC 2017, but my friend's CC 2020 has the same bug.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanted to say 9,1499 or 9,1501

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, here is an animated GIF

I mistakenly entered "9,5" instead of "9,15" but doesn't matter the effect (of adding odd decimals by AI) is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, but I'm still abit irritated, the bug was with CC2017 (in higher quantity of objects) and now with CC2020 as well. Sorry to be abit mean, but Adobe had like 20 or 30 years? to develop exact positioning and it still doesn't work ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines