• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access temporarily disabled

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm signing into use Adobe Illustrator and it's telling me 'For security reasons my access is temporarily disabled.' I have signed into my account and I don't have an option to contact the administrator. My payments are up to date. I work on my own and have no other support. Is there an Adobe email address for customer service?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Which system?

What kind of Adobe license is this? A personal subscription?

Is your system managed by your company's IT?

Which application throws that error? Is it really Illustrator? Or the system? The creative cloud app?

You can reach out to Customer Care via https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html (chat window in the bottom right)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system?

What kind of Adobe license is this? A personal subscription?

Is your system managed by your company's IT?

Which application throws that error? Is it really Illustrator? Or the system? The creative cloud app?

You can reach out to Customer Care via https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html (chat window in the bottom right)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems I cannot activate or deactivate CS6.

I reinstalled on new SSD from original DVD.

It would not let me deactivate on either of my old installations. One on Win7 the other on Mac.

I told Support that I could not activate CS6 because I get an Adobe error message when trying to login to enter my Activation Key saying

- TRY AGAIN LATER, for security reasons your account was temporarily disabled - for more information contact 'Adobe support'

They asked so I sent them screen shots of the message but after increasing the activation count they gave up.
I moved to France from the USA about 5 years ago and about 1 year ago opened a separate account for Adobe stock photos.

Help please.
After 4 sessions with support over 5 weeks I am no nearer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever figure this out? I'm experiencing the exact same problem but with Adobe Premiere Elements 2018, and support just keeps telling me to wait so I don't know what to do. Please let me know if you figured out what worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Daniel
As you are aware I had this problem for months even though I posted several times.
I had online chats with several Adobe support techs but they mostly said they could not help
until I took out a cloud subscription every month, or it was not their department etc etc etc.

It seemed fairly obvious to me the problem was an admin error with my account but no one wanted to help.

I kept going until eventually I happened upon the only tech support person who seemed to care. They understood what the deal was and fixed it in 5 minutes.

I would not deal with Adobe again.
What I would recommend is keep trying tech support chat until you hit the ONE person.

Good luck!!

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines