• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Actions EXPAND when played

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so in Photoshop when you click an action it just perform, it doesn't expand the whole action tab.

But now that I tried it for the first time in Illustration it expand the action clip to show all its steps.

Of course I don't want that because then all those things will cover all my other actions in the window. I have to click and collapse it to see all my other stuff under it. you know what I mean?

Its pretty pointless to have the action tab expand when playing. Can I somehow have it closed like in Photoshop?

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

It looks like that's just how the list view is for whatever reason. You could work in Button mode instead (from the panel menu).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like that's just how the list view is for whatever reason. You could work in Button mode instead (from the panel menu).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
aha! Perfect!

--
[image: MindGem Graphics]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines