• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activated Fonts showing missing after restarting Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have activated several fonts but when I close the program and reopen it they are no longer activated. How can I make them stay activated? They also take a very long time to activate it is very frustrating. Sometimes I activate them and then they just dissapear and I have to go back and activate again. Obviously there is something I cannot grasp about the way this works. Any help would be appreciated. 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. That's not a typical experience with Illustrator. Please try the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fonts/kb/resolve-missing-fonts.html) and let us know if this helps.

If that doesn't help, I would request if you could share a few more details like:

• OS and version of Illustrator
  • Is the issue related to a specific document/ Font?
  • Does the same thing happen with other applications as well.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to good information shared above, I'd request checking out this help article as well to know more about fonts & troubleshooting.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines