Highlighted

Activation ?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone one know if anywhere on this site is information as to which Illustrator CS is still

able to be activated?

I have CS2 and would like to go to CS4 or CS5 but I have read some versions can't be activated because Adobe has take down the servers!

I have searched on this site and Google and can't find a list or any information on which version of Illustrator is viable!

Stay Safe all.     Thanks Bob @ Glass Art

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Do you already have the installer and a valid serial number registered to you? In that case you might still be able to install it.

If you need to buy it, that is impossible, because Adobe doesn't sell it anymore and you cannot transfer licenses from someone else (since that must also be handled by Adobe).

CS2 or CS3 cannot be installed anymore since the registration servers have been shut down.

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Activation ?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone one know if anywhere on this site is information as to which Illustrator CS is still

able to be activated?

I have CS2 and would like to go to CS4 or CS5 but I have read some versions can't be activated because Adobe has take down the servers!

I have searched on this site and Google and can't find a list or any information on which version of Illustrator is viable!

Stay Safe all.     Thanks Bob @ Glass Art

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Do you already have the installer and a valid serial number registered to you? In that case you might still be able to install it.

If you need to buy it, that is impossible, because Adobe doesn't sell it anymore and you cannot transfer licenses from someone else (since that must also be handled by Adobe).

CS2 or CS3 cannot be installed anymore since the registration servers have been shut down.

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 28, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2020 1
Resources