• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AD IL went crazy and i cant find my designs,,,,, help

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, Let me start out by saying i hate with a passion Adobe IL but i have been giving it a shot and yet again it has failed me in the biggest way. i was working on a design for days, saving every few mins. then i when i went too resizing some lines the whole design went crazy and i have no idea how to get it back to normal or where the 20 layers went. i have tried everything i can think of to get it back and it all just reloads the same mess i had.

Any ideas or help would be great.

thanks

MB and as you can see i suck at typing, not sure why a PC cant do auto correct like apple does but Im to lazy to go back.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show your document as it is now with the layers panel visible, and explain in detail what should be there that no longer is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have the doc as the darn program keeps failing and I'm ending up with nothing.

SO, I just spend 14 hrs redoing the SAME DAMN FILE AGAIN and the stupid thing did it again!! I even went in before and change the setting to auto save every 2 min and cloud update every 5 min. will guess what happened,,,, Right, The cloud has files from way back I have not worked on in months but nothing new and the auto save dir that Adobe set up was empty. the file I had saved was just the way it was when I started 14 hrs ago. WTF.. I have hated adobe for years and been a Corel guy,, I gave it a chance because of all the new thing and the teacher discount but this is RIDICULOUS. Why does a program that cost this much a month not even work to save a damn file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines