• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add inside color to purchased outlined font

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not seem to add color to the inside portion of the font. I can only change color to the outside/stroke. Is there a technique I can apply to change the font to shapes or paths so I may add color inside?

-Thanks in advance

Font Question.jpg

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Appearance Panel to add a new fill (drag it below the Character line) and choose the color you want. If it is still not coloring, double click on the Character line which should reveal the Stroke and Fill of the text. You can change the fill and/or the stroke to none. The new fill color should then be shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, you can convert your Type to shapes by using the keyboard shortcut: Comm+Shift+O on a Mac or Ctrl+Shift+O on a PC.

If you’re not a fan of keyboard shortcuts, you can also go to the Type menu at the top and choose Create Outlines.

If you want to keep your text live, you can change the fill by confirming that your fill is activated. You can tell it’s activated when it is above your stroke. I’ll add an image to show you what I mean.

Fill and Stroke.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, MindworxPlaybook
It's cumbersome, but let's work step by step.

outlinetext.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines