• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add New Artboard - Direction Choice

Participant ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add a new artboard, the artboard is placed to the right of the top most artboard.

How do I add a new artboard that is placed below the last artboard?

The new document advanced settings allow you to choose the choice of direction of your artboard layout. I use a continuous line of artboards and would like to add new artboards below one another and not side by side, thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you will need to re-arrange them after creation using the re-arrange command in the artboard panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that is the process I am currently using but would not like to spend the time to rearrange my artboards each time I add one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is quite STUPID that you can't control the location of a new artboard like you could in all the previous versions, even 2017!

It was so simple to click where you wanted the new artboard to appear. This functionality should be brought back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-03-26 at 3.24.46 PM.png

i hope this help!

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use your Artboard tool and simply click and drag the artboard tool until it is the size you want. After drawing the artboard you can change it to one of the many preset sizes on the right. (Assuming you are in the Essentials work space)  With the artboard active/selected click on Properties > Quick Actions > Artboard Options. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot 2021-03-26 at 3.24.46 PM.png

i hope this help

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines