Highlighted

Adding anchor points to gradient meshes - CC 2020

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I initially had CC 2017 where this was possible in order to use the "rectangle method" to make more complex gradient meshes, but I upgraded to CC 2020 where I am no longer allowed to do this. Is there a way to add anchor points (without adding mesh lines) to gradient meshes or has this feature been removed

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Using the Add anchor point tool you can put "normal" anchor points on gradient meshes. As always.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding anchor points to gradient meshes - CC 2020

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I initially had CC 2017 where this was possible in order to use the "rectangle method" to make more complex gradient meshes, but I upgraded to CC 2020 where I am no longer allowed to do this. Is there a way to add anchor points (without adding mesh lines) to gradient meshes or has this feature been removed

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Using the Add anchor point tool you can put "normal" anchor points on gradient meshes. As always.

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 1