• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Ai Music Challenge

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A simple Adobe project I created on my own dime. Feel free to do it yourself with the posted guidelines and example, then reply to this post with a link to your PowerPoint/Google Slide when you're done.

Guidelines: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LkGVqdXyXfSi03NuvE8cdgsm-6CH_lOG_ltRWUWQ7sw/edit?usp=sharing

Example: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1fmd3hPLW_6KulKUkcMBIGsOwhN8Igsp9FGrZYwe3wXM/edit?usp=sharing

Have fun and good luck!

-Nayah 🙂

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks very interesting and a wonderful exercise to improve my Ai skills while listening to my favorite tunes!  Keep calm and illustrate on!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A new music  service with official albums, singles, videos, remixes, live performances and more for Android, iOS and desktop. It's all here.

[link removed by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines