• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC Icon within App

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I have seen this issue before and no one seems to have an answser or understand the problem.  I am takking an Adobe Illustrator class and they repeatedly say to use the adobe creative cloud link from WITHIN THE APP, not the desktop Icon, not the destop toolbar icon but the icon that is supposed to be int the upper toolbar within the app itself.  It does not exist for me anywhere within the app.  How do I get the adobe creative cloud link to apper in the upper toolbar within the illustrator app.  Again I am not talking about the desktop Icon or Windows toolbar Icon I am talking about within the app.  Attached are 2 screenshots one with the icon circled in red is the one from the Udemy class with the Icon.  The other is my actual app opened that does not have the CC link icon.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this Icon to appear.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

On the Mac OS, the bar across the top of the screen is part of the system, not the open app. The icon you're seeing there is the equivalent of a system tray icon in Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Mac OS, the bar across the top of the screen is part of the system, not the open app. The icon you're seeing there is the equivalent of a system tray icon in Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the info. The guy in the class said it was in the app itself
but looking now, it makes sense what you're saying. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines