• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Color Gradient

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an awesome color gradient in the new adobe color website app. Saved it to my library. Go back to illustrator to use this said gradient only to find out that its not supported! 

Whats going on with this?

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Feature request , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

You may add your vote or create a new feature request, but the exchange of gradients between applications is not that simple.

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-feature-requests/suggestions/30997678-allow-gradient-swatches-to-be-added-to-cc-library

I did a test a while ago with the same colors and color stops positions and Photoshop was the only one that gave a different result.

Gradients compared-01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says:

"Check out the latest creation experience on Adobe Color, Gradients!

Use your photos and images to extract gorgeous gradients. Save the gradients into your Libraries and use them immediately in your projects with Photoshop and XD."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ton

I understand that but I'm using adobe illustrator! Is this feature not supported by illustrator and if this is so when is it going to be supported?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've already established that it is not supported, and it only lists Photoshop and XD. That's all we know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best place to ask for this feature:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks 🙏🏼 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may add your vote or create a new feature request, but the exchange of gradients between applications is not that simple.

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-feature-requests/suggestions/30997678-al...

I did a test a while ago with the same colors and color stops positions and Photoshop was the only one that gave a different result.

Gradients compared-01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really hope one day Adobe streamlines function better across its apps. Lots of times the applications feel like different companies. Sort properly functionality should be shared across devs with Adobe. I know this can be hard to do, but things like this shouldn't be that difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines