• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud is SLOOOOOWWWWW!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just me or is any else out there super annoyed with how slow creative cloud is? I have a very good processor and memory on my comcuter and am operating with a fairly fast internet service yet my Adobe products run very slow half the time and even complete freeze sometimes! It super annoying and I really wish they would off a desktop version like the old days. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Once you have the apps verified, you do not need to keep files on the cloud. I routinely save on my computer so that I don't run into these issues, so it is exactly like the old days. You only need to check into the cloud like once a month and that is just like pinging so that they can verify your account, not uploading or downloading assets. I backup work to a harddrive as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you have the apps verified, you do not need to keep files on the cloud. I routinely save on my computer so that I don't run into these issues, so it is exactly like the old days. You only need to check into the cloud like once a month and that is just like pinging so that they can verify your account, not uploading or downloading assets. I backup work to a harddrive as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the apps installed on my computer and I save my files to my personal hardrive not the cloud. It will run fine somedays but then randomly Illustrator or Lightroom will just start freezing on me. I can't figure out why. It's only Adobe apps too. Other apps on my computer will be running fine while this is happening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I hope your issue is resolved now. If you still have issues, please try suggestions given n this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if they help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines