Highlighted

Adobe draw projects won’t sync to cloud or send to illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a work Mac with illustrator and personal iPad adobe draw.

When I use my work adobe logins on both devices projects do not sync to cloud and I can not send them to desktop illustrator "failed to send to desktop application please try again error"

In project page of adobe draw I have permenant spinning wheel in top left corner.

I have a personal adobe account but only have a work illustrator license. 

Both  apps are using latest software version I think the issue may be caused be my corporate security not letting personal devices share cloud or projects but I'm not sure any advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe draw projects won’t sync to cloud or send to illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a work Mac with illustrator and personal iPad adobe draw.

When I use my work adobe logins on both devices projects do not sync to cloud and I can not send them to desktop illustrator "failed to send to desktop application please try again error"

In project page of adobe draw I have permenant spinning wheel in top left corner.

I have a personal adobe account but only have a work illustrator license. 

Both  apps are using latest software version I think the issue may be caused be my corporate security not letting personal devices share cloud or projects but I'm not sure any advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both devices have to be logged into the same account for this to work. And it must be the account you used to draw the artwork.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are both logged in to the same account

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Often this type of issues can be solved by logging out of your Creative Cloud account and then logging in again.

You might also ask this question in the Creative Cloud froum or in the Adobe Draw forum.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/bd-p/cc-services?page=1&sort=latest_replies&f...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-draw/bd-p/illustrator-draw?page=1&sort=latest_replies&fil...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 0