Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe for android

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello dear adobe,

when will there be an Illustrator for android like the iPad?

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Hi.

Make the request here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to share your suggestions about Android OS support, please try Adobe Illustrator Draw on your Android device. You can use it to create vector artwork with image and drawing layers you can send to Adobe Illustrator or to Photoshop.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Make the request here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to share your suggestions about Android OS support, please try Adobe Illustrator Draw on your Android device. You can use it to create vector artwork with image and drawing layers you can send to Adobe Illustrator or to Photoshop.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Ashutosh_Mishra, I stumbled across this post and reply in my search for Adobe illustrator for Android users, and as this post is over the a year old, Adobe Illustrator Draw is no longer an available app. Can you make any other suggestions, as I cannot find anything currently available to replace it? And I'd also like to reinquire as to whether or not a version of Illustrator itself, will be coming for us Android users. I'd argue that my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (formerly note) has equal to (if not superior) capabilites to that of phones operating iOS. I am currently without a PC, and would love to see more available to Android, as it is currently the only option available to me. Adobe Express & Creative Cloud do not even come close to the abilities of Illustrator itself. We Android users need more options! Any updates are welcome, TYIA! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines