• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator 2020 crashing while saving file on macOS Big Sur(11.0.1)

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Ai (2020 version) always crashing when saving on my iMac (Big Sur 11.0.1) . It happened 3-4 times a day , seriously so frustrating and annoying !!!! But I don't see any solution on this problem so far. 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a printer connected? Set up as default printer and turned on? Driver up to date?

Illustrator needs a printer.

All fonts OK? Font management compatible to your system?

Where do you save files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Have you tried updating your app to the latest version(2021)? If not, please try doing that & let us know if it helps with the crashes.
In addition to suggestions given by Monika, please try following steps suggested on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu....

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines