Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator 2021 (Other)

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 1.23.27 PM.png

These files showed up on my MacBook Pro (Retina, Early 2013 model) after I updated Illustrator. I don't know how to install them or what to do with them. Could someone tell me what they are and how to integrate them into Illustrator?

TOPICS
Performance , Scripting , SDK , Third party plugins , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

I was able to remove it by going to the Apple logo > About this mac > Storage > Manage > Applications > scroll down till you find that 3 annoying apps and hit delete. Hope it helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nivedita Arul5E3B, they are applescript scripts, saved as .apps. You can launch them to perform whatever they do. I tested the Web Gallery one and it did what it said it would. Some of them have "ReadMe.pdf" that you can read. Here's where I found them:

/Applications/Adobe Illustrator 2021/Scripting.localized/Sample Scripts.localized/AppleScript.localized/Web Gallery.localized/ReadMe.pdf

The Contact Sheets script requires you to drop files onto it, whereas the Web Gallery script asks for you to select a folder of images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to remove it by going to the Apple logo > About this mac > Storage > Manage > Applications > scroll down till you find that 3 annoying apps and hit delete. Hope it helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines