• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator 2021 save dialoge box is always at the smallest size

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When saving any file in Illustrator 2021 (Mac OS Big Sur), the save dialogue box initially opens up at the smallest size, basically only allowing three files to be seen in the active folder.

I can manually resize the dialogue box but no matter whether I cancel or go through with the save, the box will reopen next time at its minimal size.

How can I make that dialogue box permanently open larger automatically?

TOPICS
Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be a bug in macOS 11 Big Sur, affecting apps from many companies, according to reports around the web:

OSX Big Sur 11.1 reverts size of open/save windows [Annoying!]

If you look near the end of that thread, some are reporting that this bug looks fixed in a beta of macOS 11.2, which is not yet released to the public, but probably will be soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I agree with Conrad here. This issue has been discussed on Apple forums as well. This issue is not specific to Adobe apps only. You may find more information on this Apple support discussion.

Hope it clears the confusion.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines