Adobe Illustrator 24.3 slow performance & crashes.

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a working graphic designer and use Illustrator for most of my projects. I have a high-spec PC and ever since the last few updates to Illustrator I have seen HUGE performance downgrades. On multiple occasions, I have had the program crash my entire system, causing me to either lose work or have corrupted files.

I am wondering if anyone else has noticed these issues? I know it's not my PC and other Adobe programs such as Premier Pro run just fine. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Illustrator 24.3 slow performance & crashes.

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a working graphic designer and use Illustrator for most of my projects. I have a high-spec PC and ever since the last few updates to Illustrator I have seen HUGE performance downgrades. On multiple occasions, I have had the program crash my entire system, causing me to either lose work or have corrupted files.

I am wondering if anyone else has noticed these issues? I know it's not my PC and other Adobe programs such as Premier Pro run just fine. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system?

Which hardware?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. In addition to information asked by Monika, would you mind sharing the version of the OS? Does it crash while working on a specific file or performing a specific task? This information would help us assist you accordingly.

I'd also suggest you to follow troubleshooting steps provided on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...). Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2020 0
Resources