• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator and graphtec CE7000/Cutting Master 4

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am watching all these videos of people who send from adobe straight to cutter master.

I do not see this option on my Illustrator. What is going on?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Third party plugins , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is only possible when you have a plugin or driver that works with Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone know to make cutting master 4 talk with illustrator 2020, I've tried everything and can't get CM4 to be a plug in on illustrator. Any step by step would be great 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to the suggestion given by Monika, I'd recommend connecting with Graphtec about this issue. You may find more information about Cutting Master 4 on this portal & connect with the support.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks All.

We figured it out.
1) The Cutter Master has to be placed into the Adobe Plug-In folder (last step of the install process when installing Cutter Master)
2) For some reason if the Image is saved to the Adobe Cloud, Cutting Master will not open it. Had to save it to the PC and Cutting Master opened the file when "cut/plot" was selected.

Cheers.
Shannon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines