Highlighted

Adobe Illustrator blend tool greyed out

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to click on "make'', I maked text, duplicated them and select them both but still not able to use the option.

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Illustrator blend tool greyed out

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to click on "make'', I maked text, duplicated them and select them both but still not able to use the option.

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

akmed,

Your Ms seem to be unselected. What happens if you select both (you can just ClickDrag over them, or click the circles to the right in the Layers palette), then try again?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried that, for some reason in the picture its not selected. It keeps greyed out...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are any layers or objects locked?

As Ton suggested, your next best step would be to reset references. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/how-to-reset-illustrator-preferences/td-p/10602277#:~:tex...

If that doesn't work, try uninstall/reinstall with the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool. https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the screen capture, the two objects do not seem to be selected. I don't see a bounding box around them, but maybe you turned off the visibility (View > Show Edges or Hide Edges). 

If the objects are selected and the Blend tool is still grayed out, try choosing Object > Blend > Make.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem is that I am unable to select Object > Blend > Make

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob and Barbara are right, your control panel says "Geen selectie".

No selection > nothing to blend.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad for some reason its not selected on the picture. I did select them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version?

Did you try to reset preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Resources