Adobe Illustrator CC 2015

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an older iMac that is running OSX and I can't upgrade the operating system. I was running Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 and I somehow uninstalled it. Is there anyway at all to download this version again because it's the only version I can seem to run on my computer right now. Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020
Hi there,   Sorry to hear about this. As per Adobe's software policy, you can only download Adobe Illustrator 2020 & 2021. I'd recommend upgrading your macOS to install the app. Hope it helps.   Regards, Ashutosh

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not aware of a current download link to CC2015, and Adobe will only supply one version back officially.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try and contact Customer Care and then try and convice them that you need that version and maybe they can provide you with a download link.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. As per Adobe's software policy, you can only download Adobe Illustrator 2020 & 2021. I'd recommend upgrading your macOS to install the app. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines