Highlighted

Adobe Illustrator CC 23.0.6 restart Windows10 Home

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've a HP Pavillon with AMD A10-9700 processor with AMD R7 Integrated Graphic Processor, within an AMD R5 M435 on PCI-Express, with 8GB DDR4 RAM.

Now, I use it with Windows 10 Home, version 1909.

After some minutes when I use Illustrator CC 23.0.6, the computer Restarts at Bootstrap.

If I use any other program, even different Benchmark and Stress Test Software in order to find the culcript, the problem not appear.

How can I resolve this annoyable issue?

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Illustrator CC 23.0.6 restart Windows10 Home

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've a HP Pavillon with AMD A10-9700 processor with AMD R7 Integrated Graphic Processor, within an AMD R5 M435 on PCI-Express, with 8GB DDR4 RAM.

Now, I use it with Windows 10 Home, version 1909.

After some minutes when I use Illustrator CC 23.0.6, the computer Restarts at Bootstrap.

If I use any other program, even different Benchmark and Stress Test Software in order to find the culcript, the problem not appear.

How can I resolve this annoyable issue?

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this issue. Any specific reason for not updating the application? Please keep this version and install the latest version 24.1.2 from Creative cloud and let us know if you see the same behavior there?

Do you see any errors related to Illustrator in Event Viewer. 

• Press Windows+R to open the Run dialog, enter eventvwr (or eventvwr.msc) and hit OK.
  • Go to Windows Logs > Application and check if you any error related to Illustrator. 
    Event Viewer Illustrator.png

Looking forward to your response!

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0
Klode82 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have found any strange error, but this one:

Impossibile trovare la descrizione per l'ID evento 0 dall'origine AdobeARMservice. Il componente che ha generato l'evento non è installato nel computer locale oppure l'installazione è danneggiata. È possibile installare o ripristinare il componente nel computer locale.

Se l'evento ha avuto origine in un altro computer, le informazioni per la visualizzazione sono state salvate con l'evento.

Con l'evento sono state salvate le informazioni seguenti:

Service started

Sorry, I'm Italian.

For the update, I'm working on business office, so I can't made update directly for security reasons.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0