Highlighted

Adobe Illustrator CC2020 not saving file

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

My Illustrator Adobe isn't saving my work at all. Every time I press the Save or Save as button nothing comes up that allows me to save my work. I have Adobe Illust. 2020. 

If anyone knows how to solve this, please let me know!

All the best, 

Madison 

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Illustrator CC2020 not saving file

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

My Illustrator Adobe isn't saving my work at all. Every time I press the Save or Save as button nothing comes up that allows me to save my work. I have Adobe Illust. 2020. 

If anyone knows how to solve this, please let me know!

All the best, 

Madison 

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Madison,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing some more information like:

1. Version of OS and Illustrator.

2. Is it happening on a specific document or with all files?

3. Do you save files on local drive or network?

4. Have you tried resetting preferences? If not, Please try following steps provided on help article  https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#setting_illustrator_preferences 

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article. 

All this information will help us understand you issue better and work accordingly. Looking forwad to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using???  Is your Adobe Cloud App up and running wihtouth error? Cloud check your serialization prior to saving.

reset your OOBE (you must quit the cloud for this to help as stored in cache)
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I reset my OS or Preferences, will that delete my work? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines