Highlighted

Adobe Illustrator CC2020(v24.1) does not launch in macOS catalina (10.15.3)

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click to open Adobe Illustrator 2020 version 24.1 or an ai file the app bounces in dock but doesn't open. I'm running macOS Catalina version 10.15.3 and have a creative cloud subscription.

I've tried restarting the computer, updating the AI software, and unistalling and reinstalling the AI software, but it's still not opening. It just bounces on the dock.

Please let me know how to proceed to launch ai. Thanks in advance!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Illustrator CC2020(v24.1) does not launch in macOS catalina (10.15.3)

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click to open Adobe Illustrator 2020 version 24.1 or an ai file the app bounces in dock but doesn't open. I'm running macOS Catalina version 10.15.3 and have a creative cloud subscription.

I've tried restarting the computer, updating the AI software, and unistalling and reinstalling the AI software, but it's still not opening. It just bounces on the dock.

Please let me know how to proceed to launch ai. Thanks in advance!

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please update your Adobe Illustrator to the latest version v24.1.2 and see if it helps.

You may also try creating a new user account and try working on the app there. Please follow steps provided on help article https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/mac-help/mtusr001/mac to know how to create new user. Let us know how it goes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about this trouble. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, we have recently released an update for Illustrator 2020 (v 24.3) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on v24.3, then we recommend you to update to latest version.

If that doesn't help, try steps shared in this help article and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0