Highlighted

Adobe Illustrator Crashes after shift deleting anchors.

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I shift-click to remove an anchor the arch goes way to the left. At first, I was able to undo it and would receive an error stating something about not having enough RAM. For reference, I included screenshots of the occurrence and my ram while using the app. I have plenty of RAM so there's no possible way this is actually a RAM issue. I've never had a major crashing issue but yesterday while working it started crashing semi-often, now its constantly and consistently crashing. This issue is very recreateable for me.

Screenshot (556).pngScreenshot (557).png

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Illustrator Crashes after shift deleting anchors.

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I shift-click to remove an anchor the arch goes way to the left. At first, I was able to undo it and would receive an error stating something about not having enough RAM. For reference, I included screenshots of the occurrence and my ram while using the app. I have plenty of RAM so there's no possible way this is actually a RAM issue. I've never had a major crashing issue but yesterday while working it started crashing semi-often, now its constantly and consistently crashing. This issue is very recreateable for me.

Screenshot (556).pngScreenshot (557).png

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry about that
Try to reset the preferences, here the instructions
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0