Highlighted

Adobe Illustrator crashes daily, version 24.1.2

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator crashes daily on me and has been for a few months. I just upgraded to the latest version, no change. I've deleted and reinstalled, no change. I've also checked and validated all my fonts. Running on a 3 month old rocket ship macbook pro. Just puzzled with what is wrong. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Illustrator crashes daily, version 24.1.2

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator crashes daily on me and has been for a few months. I just upgraded to the latest version, no change. I've deleted and reinstalled, no change. I've also checked and validated all my fonts. Running on a 3 month old rocket ship macbook pro. Just puzzled with what is wrong. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a similar problem with a similar computer. I spoke to support multiple times with no fix. They said someone from engineering will get back to you like 2-3 times... They don't care to look at the crash reports apparently. Seems like MANY people have this problem...

Wouldn't have too high hopes as bugs tend to go unfixed. Even my screen name here is impossible to change, lol (my screen name in account settings is something else). I guess that reflects the whole thing...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you tried to uninstall with Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool? In this way, in addition to uninstalling the software, it allows you to eliminate any corrupt files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. I did a total uninstall + cleaning. That after I and support tried to disable the GPU and resetting preferences amongst other things. Just a bit tired as this seems common on many MacBook Pro 16"...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues. Not sure what to do. I might just uninstall 24.1.2 and go back to an earlier version. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

We are extremely sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing with Illustrator. We are currently investigating this issue and would request you to share the information asked on this similar discussion (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/adobe-illustrator-2020-24-1-2-the-latest-updated-version-...).

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0