• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator Not Responding

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using Illustrator 2021, and it keeps crashing before it even opens on my computer. It just says "applicaiton not responding" and then I have to force quit it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my computer, deleting older versions of the software. Nothing seems to be working. Part of be thinks it might be a bug in the software version. Any suggestions? It's only Illustrator doing this, I am currently running InDesign, and it's working perfectly. 

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. I hope the app is working fine now.

If not, please try suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illustrator/td-p/11561981) & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Have you tries resetting the preferences? https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html#setting_illustrator_preferences

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, no luck 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. I hope the app is working fine now.

If not, please try suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so what i uninstall my illustrion software and start new ...so its work 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines