Exit

Adobe Illustrator not working with Lenovo customized Intel driver

Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently installed Intel HD Graphics 530 Version: 27.20.100.8281

The Device Manager says:
 it's up to date. However Adobe says I need to update my drivers to run their software.

Intel says:
A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact Lenovo for the latest driver for your computer.

I can't reach anyone at Lenovo to find the correct update I need from them.

Can anyone provide helpful information?

Error message from Adobe Illustrator 2021

illustrator error driver.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Would it be possible for you to share the system compatibility report with us? Please click on the Export Report option in the dialog box & attach the file here. This will help us assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem  a couple of days ago,

I have winows 10, and I got help finding new video driver/drivers.

But I have a new problem no so I don't know if it is connected? I have a document in Illustrator and wanted to work on text and wrap around tool. It is really slow and maybe somehow my new tablet a problem too? I havent made perhaps the proper installments for pen because it is new. 

I noted it is upadated and maybe thats why. I am thinking of again reinstall older version so less problem.

The fonts are better now, an maybe the strange screen when opening a documents with links is better, then I need to go on some tool to make it normal. Also not when opening documents.

What old version is good to install? 24 something? I heard somebody talk about stable. And I think for more tha a year I have had problems. Before this today it was better , but the worst problem is that of missing links? I am used to work stably with links, but this alst year I have vast number of missing links and then all my copies and test to confuse more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you find the new video drivers? That would help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

system compatibility report attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here it is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the report. Could you please check this page & see if Lenovo has released an update for this driver. Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. thanks for the link. I downloaded the link and the file.

I clicked to update and recevived this message

Screenshot 2021-03-10 110250.png

I checked to see if the driver updated, yet it did not

driver info.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

result of running System Update

system update111542.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashutosh,

Lenovo does not have an updated driver. I found driver version 100.8476 on the Intel site.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29784/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

It doesn't update automatically using the IntelĀ® Driver & Support Assistant.

What the best way to intall this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ashutosh!

Sorry , I dont have that report. I've had support from adobe and some things better and other not. I have updated drivers and adobe checked them too.  I was working on old version and in new version and old version was much better. 

If I open new version program and files with text only adn try make a text wrap it is super slow, even opening is slow!

Support unibstalled old version, but I reinstalled it and works much better. Same thing now often with new versions. I have learned to try delete old pref file, beacause that has lhelped before?

I have windows 10,  language mix, swedish keyboard and english OP, and english Adobe. I change in taskbar to make work as standard.

I wanted to try older version illustrator, for this problem as with more recent problems with linked files,but couldnt find that, that is too bad. That has helped med before old versions. Support sent my file to technical support but no answer and no email to track it?

BRgds Ingela 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines