• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator "Save As" no loner works

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Adobe Illustrator (Cloud) on a Microsoft Surface Pro with Windows 10. 

Illustrator has started not allowing me to "Save As".  When I try a box appears that looks like a section cut haphazardly out of an Adobe brochure!  There is nothing in the box about saving and no further choices.  I can save a copy but not change the name. 

I have renamed the preferences and restarted more than once. 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens after you choose save as. Is it acting like the window is off the screen. Try window >> workspace >> esentials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below is what I get when I hit save as.  The Save as box has no options that I can see. 

I have reset essentials.  No change. 

I first ran in to the problem when using lesson files from Classroom in a Book.  I then tried to save a new file I created.  The problem is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Classroom in a Book didn't give you a pref file to download and use did it?

I know you said you renamed prefs but try using Reset Prefs in the Prefs panel instead. (Yes, you will loose all your prefs)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines