• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsupported video driver error

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my drivers are up to date, but I still get the folowing error when starting Adobe Illustrator/ Premiere/ AE/ etc.

Knipsel-ai.JPGKnipsel-pr.JPG

When I click fix, I'm advised to update my drivers, but like I said all of my drivers are updated to the latest version:

Knipsel-hp.JPG

Please help

PS I also have Gforce 1050 graphics card, which also runs the latest drivers.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.
If you're getting this error with Nvidia graphics card. Please check out the latest version of the driver on https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us & see if you have any new version available.

If you do not see any update released within a year, then NVIDIA probably has discontinued releasing updates to your driver which is a bit old and either you can update the card or switch off this reporting via preferences.
Edit > preferences > General >

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 238 Replies 238
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nvidia quadro t1000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NVideo make dozens of cards, at all sorts of prices. I find it a bit baffling. But I find the current driver offered for the T1000 on https://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/driverResults.aspx/170163/en-uk is 461.40, released this January. 442.83 was released last July. Video drivers are very sensitive to change and have many bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled the other one, installed the one you mentioned........still
get the message. Why so much trouble??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fixed it. Not getting message anymore. Updated the intel driver as well.
thanks so much for your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So we have to update the Intel driver as well to the NVIDIA?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well thats what I did and I stopped getting the message. I updated the
nvidia first, then the intel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same  here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @seos35179620 

Can you please attach the "System Compatibility Report" file that you get after clicking the "Export Report..." button. 

Sanjay. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. We have launched this new feature which checks the compatibility of your machine. If even after updating your drivers you're getting this system compatibility report. Please turn this off by unchecking "Show system compatibility issues at startup" under Preferences > General.

I am also attaching a screenshot for your reference:

Ashutosh_Mishra_0-1613639448235.jpeg

Hope it helps.

Additionally, we'd request you to upvote & add your comment on this Illustrator UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42662191-system...)and stay tuned for the updates.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try and get back at you if it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Pani- 

Can you please also attach the "System Compatibility Report" file that you get after clicking the "Export Report..." button. 

Sanjay. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As per your request here is the report, please help. I have not being abla to resolve my issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Pani- ,

As per your report, The intel driver is upto date, but your NVIDIA card is a bit old and NVIDIA has stopped releasing any new updates to this card. If you can't upgrade the card, you can suppress the warning from the preferences. 

SCRPref.png

Sanjay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this message when I open up Adobe Illustrator:

AIReport.PNG

When I press fix it took me to this webpage  Illustrator GPU performance | Driver updates (adobe.com)

I follow instruction and updated the Intel Grpahics 5500 and NVIDIA GeForce

But still get that error.

Here are the updated specs:

IntelGraphicsSpecs.PNGNvidiaSpecs.PNG

What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. We have launched this new feature which checks the compatibility of your machine. If even after updating your drivers you're getting this system compatibility report. Please turn this off by unchecking "Show system compatibility issues at startup" under Preferences > General.

Ashutosh_Mishra_0-1613639503080.jpeg

Hope it helps.

Additionally, we'd request you to upvote & add your comment on this Illustrator UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42662191-system...)and stay tuned for the updates.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a useful feature, but what is the customer supposed to do when they get the message? Do Adobe give a list anywhere of the affected drivers, and the ones which are recommended instead? 

I think turning off the message is not really a solution, since the message is presumably saying "You can expect Illustrator to crash!"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had the warning in Illustrator, but for Premiere Pro the report you can export gives (occasionally inaccurate) details of the drivers you have and the drivers it thinks you should have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some more clarity on this would definitely be useful. People seem to be assuming that the message means something urgently needs fixing. By telling people to turn it off, you're effectively saying that it doesn't. So what exactly is the message for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Test Screen Name and @Doug A Roberts 

Product team is reviewing all the concerns & queries raised related to this feature. We appreciate your patience & request users to keep an eye out for this UserVoice post.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need help with an issue I have with my Illustrator. I just recently upgraded to Windows 10 version 20H2, and now when I open Illustrator, it says "Unsupported Video Driver NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050". I have followed the fix provided, but unable to find an upgrade or download for my particular driver and even when I downloaded 'NVIDIA GeForce drivers version 361.91', it says it is not compatible with my laptop. Not really sure what to do. I would appreciate any help. Below are my laptop specs:

Microsoft Surface Book 2

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz

16GB RAM

Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) version 20H2

Intel UHD Graphics 620 version 26.20.100.7639

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 version 27.21.14.5167

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find that card on the list of supported cards: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware, but also confused because it was working perfectly a few weeks ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The likelyhood is that is will still work perfectly. I think the warning is covering bases in case it doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @intrcvrt ,

With update 25.2 of Illustrator, we have started to warn users about the graphics drivers which are known to have some issues so that illustrator works correctly. It does not do anything else apart from warning the user and users are suggested to update the driver instead of ignoring the warning from preferences if they can. 

It is advised to suppress it from preferences only if you have a very old card/hardware and you don't plan to upgrade.

Sanjay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Ashutosh_Mishra_0-1613639580362.jpeg

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines