Adobe Illustrator System Compatibility Report

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this message when I open up Adobe Illustrator:

AIReport.PNG

When I press fix it took me to this webpage  Illustrator GPU performance | Driver updates (adobe.com)

I follow instruction and updated the Intel Grpahics 5500 and NVIDIA GeForce

But still get that error.

Here are the updated specs:

IntelGraphicsSpecs.PNGNvidiaSpecs.PNG

What should I do?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. We have launched this new feature which checks the compatibility of your machine. If even after updating your drivers you're getting this system compatibility report. Please turn this off by unchecking "Show system compatibility issues at startup" under Preferences > General.

I am also attaching a screenshot for your reference:

Ashutosh_Mishra_0-1613639503080.jpeg

Hope it helps.

Additionally, we'd request you to upvote & add your comment on this Illustrator UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42662191-system...)and stay tuned for the updates.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a useful feature, but what is the customer supposed to do when they get the message? Do Adobe give a list anywhere of the affected drivers, and the ones which are recommended instead? 

I think turning off the message is not really a solution, since the message is presumably saying "You can expect Illustrator to crash!"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had the warning in Illustrator, but for Premiere Pro the report you can export gives (occasionally inaccurate) details of the drivers you have and the drivers it thinks you should have.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some more clarity on this would definitely be useful. People seem to be assuming that the message means something urgently needs fixing. By telling people to turn it off, you're effectively saying that it doesn't. So what exactly is the message for?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Test Screen Name and @Doug A Roberts 

Product team is reviewing all the concerns & queries raised related to this feature. We appreciate your patience & request users to keep an eye out for this UserVoice post.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines