Highlighted

Adobe Illustrator Vector Tutorial

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have been trying to do the tutorial where you are supposed to make a vector with the little robot dude as a pattern. I've had to google every single step and now what I am googling is not working out for me anymore. These tutorials are very poorly written and assume I know what I am doing, despite it being a tutorial. Write now I am supposed to "use your pattern on paths" to which it says it has added my pattern to the swatch panel and proceeds to tell me to draw a path. What I cannot figure out for the life of me is draw a path with what? How do I draw a path? Clicking and drawing a line doesn't work. Google couldn't answer this for me so I am hoping Adobe Support can. And since it is a tutorial specifically in the Adobe Illustrator app itself, I am really hoping you guys have an answer. 

TOPICS
CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Illustrator Vector Tutorial

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have been trying to do the tutorial where you are supposed to make a vector with the little robot dude as a pattern. I've had to google every single step and now what I am googling is not working out for me anymore. These tutorials are very poorly written and assume I know what I am doing, despite it being a tutorial. Write now I am supposed to "use your pattern on paths" to which it says it has added my pattern to the swatch panel and proceeds to tell me to draw a path. What I cannot figure out for the life of me is draw a path with what? How do I draw a path? Clicking and drawing a line doesn't work. Google couldn't answer this for me so I am hoping Adobe Support can. And since it is a tutorial specifically in the Adobe Illustrator app itself, I am really hoping you guys have an answer. 

TOPICS
CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a link to the tutorial.

Please post a screenshot of what you have accomplished.

Please tell us exactly what you want to happen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved by now. We'd appreciate if you can share the solution with us. It'll help other users with similar concern.

If you still have issue, please share the information asked in earlier responses.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 0