Highlighted

Adobe Illustrator won't launch after "choose a plan" screen

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a paid plan with Adobe Creative Cloud. It booted me off one day and I logged in with my Google account and somehow started a trial. I then logged out and logged back in with the correct credentials, but it only recognizes the trial. The trial has ended and now, even though I'm on a paid plan, won't let me open Adobe Illustrator without choosing a plan. I'm logged in using the paid plan email. Help!

Solved! I clicked Buy Now. This will take you to the Adobe purchasing screen. From there, the application will show a window that says "Sign out of all accounts" and from there you can finally sign out and sign back in! Yay!

TOPICS
Activation billing and install, Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Illustrator won't launch after "choose a plan" screen

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a paid plan with Adobe Creative Cloud. It booted me off one day and I logged in with my Google account and somehow started a trial. I then logged out and logged back in with the correct credentials, but it only recognizes the trial. The trial has ended and now, even though I'm on a paid plan, won't let me open Adobe Illustrator without choosing a plan. I'm logged in using the paid plan email. Help!

Solved! I clicked Buy Now. This will take you to the Adobe purchasing screen. From there, the application will show a window that says "Sign out of all accounts" and from there you can finally sign out and sign back in! Yay!

TOPICS
Activation billing and install, Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0