• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comrades, good day, my name is Maxim, and I would like to share with you my experience in studying motion design.
The beginning was pretty difficult. But the first important life lesson I learned from all of this. The world is not so complicated when you begin to understand how everything works. As it turned out, everything is arranged from simple CUBES! Everything around. Even circles and other angleless shapes are made of cubes!
After I realized and overcame my fear, I chose the object to create the video. It turned out to be Adobe Illustrator, which is very user-friendly and includes dozens of tools that will definitely not fit in one backpack. It was on this topic that I decided to rely on.
I started by exploring the functions of cinema 4d, at first it was scary, but patience and work will crush everything. I would never have thought that sitting at a computer program could bring me so much pleasure.
It's just blocking. BUT it will only get better!
And so that this is not an empty chatter, I would like to ask you for a little feedback, what would you like to see, what to add or correct. I will also be glad to hear tips. Thank you all and have a nice day!
I think for a couple more weeks and I will tell everyone that the earth is not round or flat, IT IS SQUARE. 4.gif5.gif77.gif2.gif
TOPICS
Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No offense intended, but frankly speaking that stuff is just mediocre and nerve-racking frippery in my eyes.

Probably there are other peoples who think that it is pretty awesome.

As an exercise it is quite ok. Mr. Rossi's adventures 60 years ago might still be a bit more amusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck.
But I guess this issue has nothing to do with Adobe Illustrator.

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thread locked. 

[moderador]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines