Highlighted

Adobe Products Really Really Slow

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On an I-Mac on Mojave purchased in 2019 with 40 GB of memory and more than 500 GB available of space.

Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign are taking insane amounts of time to even open up. No other program or application has this issue outside of Adobe and this has just started happening recently.

Is there are fix to this because at this rate it is more effecient for me to use Affinity programs even though they lack some features I am use to in Adobe. For the money, I would expect Adobe to perform a lot better.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Products Really Really Slow

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On an I-Mac on Mojave purchased in 2019 with 40 GB of memory and more than 500 GB available of space.

Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign are taking insane amounts of time to even open up. No other program or application has this issue outside of Adobe and this has just started happening recently.

Is there are fix to this because at this rate it is more effecient for me to use Affinity programs even though they lack some features I am use to in Adobe. For the money, I would expect Adobe to perform a lot better.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us the specs of that machine.

Also: what have you already tried to solve this issue? such as: reset the preferences, reinstall, turn off the dictation in the system, install a printer, check the fonts, turn off all other applications, give the apps full disk access, etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0