• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Programs not running well

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very fast computer and I am letting my friend use it to run various creative cloud programs. They are complaining that the computer is operating extremely slow on the most basic tasks. This is alarming because of what hardware the computer is using. I get little to no CPU or GPU usage and about 70% RAM usage when running somewhat demanding tasks. If anybody out there has had a similar experience and would help me that would be amazing. 

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but that's useless. You have not offered any exact system information or other technical details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I intentionally left the details and specs out of my post so I could get the attention of people like you. AI is not utilizing either my GPU or CPU resulting in a very unusable program. I believe there is an issue with the setup of AI, not my computer.

PC specs:

Intel I9 9900k 

RTX 2080ti

32Gb DDR4 3200mhz RAM

1tb ssd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines