• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe will not load on new MacBook Air M1 Chip computer

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cofirmed that Rosetta 2 is installed and I can't get Adobe 25.2 to load. I have made sure Big Sur is the latest version and uninstalled/reinstalled ai multiple times. I have let it run for more than 30 min. and it is stuck on loading one of the addins. When I force quit and restart and select the diagnostic tools it get's stuck on test 1. What can I do to get this thing to work!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope your issue is resolved now. In addition to the suggestion shared earlier, you may try using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) to remove the existing Adobe installation & reinstall once done.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Try by deleting the whole Adobe Illustrator Preferences folder:

Go to Macintosh HD/Users/"Your Username"/Library/Application Support/Adobe/"Your Adobe Illustrator Version"

carlosgarro_0-1615669375687.png

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope your issue is resolved now. In addition to the suggestion shared earlier, you may try using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) to remove the existing Adobe installation & reinstall once done.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines